Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2010

If you read my previous post, I'm now working for L'OCCITANE in Pavilion. I took an additional leave just to go for KLIMS last week. I've been waiting for this event for a very long time, I remembered the last time I went to KLIMS was back in 2004. Overall it was quite good, many photographers went there for 2 reasons. I think you know what are the 2 reason lah :) CARS AND GIRLS lah, what else(* I'm assuming that you're a guy reading this. hehe) And I was one of them. If you didn't know, I'm a car enthusiast that's why I was there and when I was young I used to buy a lot of toy cars and hope that I would own them in real life one day. I'm still hoping :) Anyways, here are some photos taken from my dslr. Enjoy!!










Waiting for KLIMS 2011 to come. Have a great week ahead, BYE!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment