Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stepping out of my comfort zone.

Spending my year end holidays in a different way this year. I'll be in Pavilion from now till 26th of December. A friend of mine offered me a part time job in L'OCCITANE Pavilion. He was supposed to work together with me but he couldn't make it. Yesterday was my first day of working, and I WAS LATE. The retail manager expected me to come at 8.30am but I came 1 hour later. Surprisingly, he didn't say anything in fact he was still quite nice to me :)
My job was to promote L'OCCITANE products. The difficult part was, I had to stand for more than 6hours a day. Christmas is just around the corner, do drop by if you happen to be in Pavilion (make sure you buy some stuff from me too, hehe) Pavilion will be having a lot of Christmas events and sales. (click here for more info) Anyways, drop by if you have the time alright :D

No comments:

Post a Comment